Oct 16, 2023
Cartridge Filter Housings
Innovative Filtrex™ Series single elementfilter housing is an all-stainless-steel unit ideal for general industrial service.
It features a ring-nut closure or bolt closure for easy access to the head and cartridge sump.
- Available in I0″, 20″,30″, or 40″ cartridge models.
- Pressure rated for 300 PSI – 7450 PSI service at 200°F.
- Flow rates 40 GPM -1000 GPM are acceptable depending on cartridge selection. Buna-N gaskets are standard, while other materials are available.
- Simple closure for Ruickcartridge change outs
- In line fittings for easy installation
- Nife edge seal at both cartridgeends to eliminate by-pass
- Housings accept double-open-end cartridges
- Carbon steel, 304 or 316 stainless steel housings
- ASME code stamp
- O-ring seals: Buna N, EPR, Viton®, Teflon®
- Accommodates 10, 20,30 or 40-inch cartridges
- Flanged connections for3/4 through 12-inch pipe
- V posts or threaded center posts
- Units accept DOE or 222 style cartridges