Oct 28, 2023
Stainless Steel Wire Mesh Filter Cartridges
INNOVATIVE FILTREX™ manufacture a range of industry standard stainless steel filter elements suitable for use in range of industries, including Chemical / petrochemical.
- Catalyst recovery and retention
- Gasification and chemical production
- Pharmaceutical powder recovery
- Vent filters
- Polymer melt
Filter Cartridge Dimensions
Diameter : 66mm (2.6″)
Lengths : 5” (125 mm) , 10” (250 mm), 20” mm), 30” (745 mm) , & 40” (1012 mm)
Filtration Area (per 10″ length)
Pleated Filter cartridge : 0.13 M2
Cylindrical Filter cartridge : 0.05 M2
Micron Rating : 3, 5, 10, 20, 25,50, 70, 10
- High filtration accuracy based on the wire mesh
- Low differential pressure
- High pressure resistance and excellent toughness
- High heat resistance based on the characteristic of stainless steel range of use temperature in oxidative atmosphere -269℃ – 600℃
- Excellent corrosion resistance based on the characteristic of stainless steel
- Excellent cleanability and long-term reuse due to the typical surface filtration
- High viscosity liquid filtration such as polymer and adhesive
- Hot fluid filtration
- Oil filtration such as the lubricant and the turbine oil
- Fluid food filtration such as the juice, the cooking oil and the vinegar
- Dehydration of sludge, food, etc.
- Plain square weave for simple sieving duties through various weave patterns (Reverse Plain Dutch, Broad Mesh Twill and Single Plain Weave) to Dutch Twill Weave to provide for the most comprehensive selection of surface filtration duties.
- Good permeability.
- High tensile strength.
- Available from single wrap designs through to complex multi-layered structures in pleated constructions to optimize the area available.
- Some meshes available in a diffusion bonded versions to increased performance security of pore shape and size.
- Available in the broadest range of pore sizes of any filter media type.
- Available in 316L stainless steel as standard with other alloys such as 304L stainless steel, Inconel®, Hastelloy® and Monel®.